Saturday, December 30, 2006

Hello people!
As you all can see,
new layout! :D
Just merely changed the image.
I stink cos I just came back from outside :/

I watched Curse Of THe Golden Flower yesterday!!
The part when Jay killed himself, so sad!! :[
Alright, went for service today!
Saw Yongmei, hah, she's hilarious.

She's just photo-shy :)

Dont ask me, I just like taking photos of reflections :)

Went to Mac at Centrepoint with Yongmei, jie & Kaining!
Kaining says she likes my blog!! XD
Both of us couldnt stop talking about Death Note, L & Light!
She says that Light is cute,
but L is shuai & cute.
I disagree! Light is shuai & cute!
Ha ha.

Kaining & Yongmei! :D

Its common (:

Yeah, service's fun today!
Dearest lin's sick. Get well soon yeah? :D
Sat beside lin & Jency.
Jency told me she saw my blog before! Ha ha.
Went to eat my late lunch,
slack there, talked to Dewen & the rest.
Kaining & Cherie went to watch Death Note 2.
Went shopping at HMV.
during our way, we saw a woman in silver.
Aaron went & boo-ed the woman.
The woman cursed him la, so bad.
Went shopping, went to BK & slack.

Yongmei, Jency & Eelen!

Presenting, Yongmei the zhilian girl! :D

Ha ha, chio right? :D

Went to S11 (is it?)
Talked talked talked.
Aaron gave me his bible. Thanks! :D
& went back home while they have their events.

Shall blog till here.
Blog more tomorrow!
I had a fun day!
Goodbye world :D

No comments: